Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fashion


One Of My Favorite Interest In Life Would Be Fashion. For Some Reason I Have Always Had A Passion For Fashion. As Of Rite Know My Favorite Clothing Lines Would Have To Be Vans, Nike 6.0, Jordan, Ect. About 3 Months Ago I Started To "Dig" The Whole Straight Leg, Short T-Shirt Style, And That Is When I Like To Say My Vans State Of Mind Comes About. Then When I Want To Where Something More Baggy I Might Where A More Baggier Shirt And Pants And That Is When My Jordan/Nike 6.0 Side Come About. But That Is Something About My Fasion You Bloggers Have Read. A Little Bit Down The Page You Will See Photos On The Type Of Fashion That You Have Read About.

These Are The Carolina Blue Black "SB" Nike Blazers. I Have Been Looking For These Shoes In Stores Everwhere But I Cant Seem To Find Them But I Would Where These Shoes With A More Baggier Look. The Type Of Baggy Jeans I Where Are 8732's This Clothing Line Belongs To "Young Jezzy".


-londizzle13.blogspot.com

2 comments: